Privacy & Legal Statement
Good Harvest Ventures SCSp is a special limited partnership (société en commandité spéciale) governed by Luxembourg law, having its registered office at 46a, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Register of Commerce under number B 220.453, with as its general managing partner, Good Harvest Ventures management, S.à r.l., a private limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée) governed by Luxembourg law, having its registered office at 1, Boulevard de la Foire, L-1528 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Register of Commerce under number B 219.430 (“Astanor Ventures”).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY ASTANOR VENTURES (“WE/US”) FROM TIME TO TIME. ANY CHANGES SHALL TAKE EFFECT UPON POSTING TO THIS WEBSITE.
Each user of this Website agrees as follows:
Except as otherwise noted in this Website, all information, documentation and other content posted in this Website (collectively the “Information“) is the property of Astanor Ventures or its licensors.
Nothing in this Website must be construed as an offer, inducement, solicitation, invitation or recommendation to participate in, or to refrain from, any investment, providing of services or any other transaction or activity. Although every effort is made to ensure that Information is complete and accurate, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any such Information. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any Information.
While we take reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this Website, we do not guarantee that this Website is free of any errors. We do not guarantee that content downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses and do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any such virus.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
We respect your privacy rights. You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to the personal information we have on you;
- Correct and amend any details we hold on you; and
- Restrict or delete information that we hold on you.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our handling of your data or any answer, you have the right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission – Luxembourg – cnpd.public.lu.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
If you contact us through the submission of forms on our website, social media channels, by post, phone, email, or in person, we may retain the communication for records including any information included within it. We also may make use of systems that collate publicly available information. In addition, there is information that is collected automatically when you visit our website, such as IP addresses. Please see our cookies policy below for more details.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT – HOLDING PERIOD?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name;
- Contact information including email address and phone number;
- Employment and education details mentioned in any documents or resumes you send us;
- Information required for Astanor Ventures to meet legal and regulatory requirements, particularly in respect of anti-money laundering legislation;
- Meetings attended and visits to our offices held with our staff; and
- Any other information you send to us.
How long we will hold information will be determined by:
- The purpose served by the information: information will be stored for as long the information serves the purpose; and
- Legal obligations: the information will be stored for as long as may be required to meet legal obligations.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use data (including personal data) for the following purposes and on the following lawful basis:
- To carry out any obligations under a contractual agreement between us (Contractual basis);
- To identify, evaluate, and execute in- and divestment opportunities (Legitimate interest basis, to the extent not covered by a Contractual basis);
- To monitor and support portfolio companies of the Fund (Legitimate interest basis);
- To contact you for administrative and promotional purposes relating to our services. You can opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com (Legitimate interest basis);
- To comply with legal obligations (Legal obligation basis); and
- For internal record-keeping (Legitimate interest basis).
WHERE IS THE INFORMATION STORED?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent any unauthorized access, use or disclosure, all information is securely stored with GDPR-compliant services.
WHO IS THE INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
Consistent with any of the purposes mentioned above, we may share your data with:
- our business partners and third-party agents and contractors, such as e.g., intermediaries which introduced you to us or professional advisors. Personal Data will only be transferred to a person who is contractually obliged to comply with appropriate data protection obligations and the relevant privacy and confidentiality legislation; and
- to the extent required by law, e.g., we are under a duty to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including, without limitation, in order to comply with tax reporting requirements and disclosures to regulators), or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
Data-sharing may include transfers to companies or organizations in countries without an adequate standard of data protection. In these cases, we transfer personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg Data Protection Act or, where applicable, the GDPR on the international transfer of personal data, including Standard Contractual Clauses or the Swiss-U.S./or EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.